I see science in everything I do, and I also have a habit of inventing things. Here is a place to go science. Mathematics is science too! And did you know that some science applied to your art will not only make it more believable but also more interesting?
Here resides Science!
Learning and applying scientific methods to our daily lives can help us keep a realistic view as to what can be accomplished, how and in the most prudent and economical ways.
- Light and Color of Things What you really see when you look at something.
- Numbers in Art Everyone knows that there are numbers everywhere but how do you recognize and deal with them?
- Space, the kind you can deal with Did you ever think about the space around you, what it is and what occupies it?
- Space, the Micro and the Macro We are both incredibly large and insignificantly small at the same time!
- Electricity, Radio and Communication One of the grandest and useful discoveries of the 19th century.
- 19th Century Physics A small dose of this discipline can change the way we do everything from planning an addition to a house to driving a car, or a drawing!
Cosmology is one of the weirdest and yet spellbinding of the sciences to me. It has caused me to think of the place I have here in this "space-time", where I and my thought and contributions are going, and if it may all be worth it in the "end". Would you join me in some of the deeper recesses of my mind? A slight word of caution might be in order since this science is of the beginning and the end!
Page composed: 12-29-2003 updated: 02-14-2004